Müşteri: Lebanese Franchise Association | 01/12/2012 - 01/09/2014
Capacity Building at the Lebanese Franchise Association
- Assessment of LFA's objectives and strategy, organisational structure and human resources, marketing activities, budget and financial statements. Review of services already delivered to members and assistance to be provided in exporting Lebanese franchise concepts.
- Preparing LFA’s Business Plan and providing assistance to the LFA in its implementation.
Quantitative and Qualitative Sector Survey
- Implementation of a survey of the Lebanese Franchise Industry.
- Gathering baseline data on the status of the sector in Lebanon.
- Training LFA members in Franchise Concept Evolution and Upgrading, Shop-fitting design, co-branding and marketing, sales techniques, merchandising and visual merchandising, CRM, e-commerce, social networking and Preparation of Operational Manuals.
Monitoring and Evaluation
- Development of KPIs.
- Documentation of success stories and case studies.
- Elaboration of the impact of the assignment in LFA activities and in the Lebanese Franchising Industry in general.
The rationale of this project is that supporting the Lebanese Franchise Association (LFA) will strengthen the private sector, will make the Lebanese Industry more competitive and the potential for socio-economic development in the country will be enhanced.
Franchising sector in Lebanon has already been promoted and has benefited from EU funding by, among others, supporting the establishment of the Lebanese Franchise Association (LFA) and by initiating training cycle activities for Franchising managers. The rapid success of the LFA and its dynamism has motivated the EU into considering the importance of further supporting the sector in order to contribute to economic development, innovation and job creation in Lebanon.
The project support is a combination of:
- Capacity building to LFA and training of its staff
- Access to management information
- Direct support and training to qualified LFA members