Müşteri: Europeam Commission | 01/02/2012 - 01/07/2013
Study on Projects Using Cultural Expressions as a Leaver for Employment, Human Rights, Democracy and other Human Development Areas
- Studying the impact upon disadvantaged groups facing barriers to cultural expression: long-term and youth unemployed, the disadvantaged elderly and poor families, refugees and immigrants, and disabled people were a particular focus of these studies.
- Undertaking a comprehensive review of the effectiveness, efficiency, impact and sustainability of selected previous projects funded by the EU and other donors in the context of the key priorities of the “Agenda for Change”.
- Preparation of a set of recommendations on how future programmes should be designed to take into account cultural expressions and the needs and challenges of civil society and cultural actors in order to contribute effectively to the key priorities of the 'Agenda for Change'.
Communication and Visibility
- Documentation of the benefits of the enriched EU approach including better ownership, impact and sustainability of actions as well as better EU visibility and transparency.
- Dissemination to a wide selection of stakeholders the best practices and success stories to illustrate the potential impact of cultural expressions.
The rationale for this project is to provide evidence-based recommendations on how the cultural environment or cultural expressions can contribute to the key priorities and to the impact and effectiveness of actions programmed under the EU ‘Agenda for Change’ in the 2014 – 2020 financial period.
The project has been carried out through a study on how a number of selected projects funded by the EU and other donors have impacted on human and social development areas with a specific focus on:
- Measurable and durable employment and social cohesion
- Fight against discrimination, the promotion of human rights and democracy, freedom of expression, reconciliation and conflict resolution
- Gender equality, health for all and equitable education