Senior Expert in Communications and Knowledge Management
Position: Senior Expert in Communications and Knowledge Management
Location: Homebased in the EU, EEA, Switzerland or the UK
Starting date: 15 July 2021 (indicative)
Duration of project: 36 months
Expert input: 440 working days
Project: Trade, Private sector development and engagement, and regional integration Facility II
The overall objective of this project is to improve the impact of the EU policies and interventions on private sector development and engagement, trade and economic integration in partner countries, including associated human resources development, with a focus on vulnerable countries and in particular those most affected by the COVID-19 crisis.
The specific objective of the project is to improve the capacity of EU delegations and headquarters to programme, design and implement TPSDE interventions using the available programming tools.
Qualifications & Skills required:
- A university degree in the areas of communication, journalism, social, arts, political or economic sciences, engineering or related diploma.
- Excellent written and oral communication in English language.
- Good knowledge of French, Spanish or Portuguese will be considered as an asset.
General professional experience:
- At least 7 years of professional experience in communication and knowledge management.
Specific professional experience:
- At least 4 years of professional experience in knowledge management and communication with EU funded international cooperation programmes.