Team Leader - Trade, PSD and Regional Integration Facility II
Position: Team Leader - Trade, PSD and Regional Integration Facility II
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Starting date: 15 July 2021 (indicative)
Duration of project: 36 months
Expert input: 660 working days
Project: Trade, Private sector development and engagement, and regional integration Facility II
The overall objective of this project is to improve the impact of the EU policies and interventions on private sector development and engagement, trade and economic integration in partner countries, including associated human resources development, with a focus on vulnerable countries and in particular those most affected by the COVID-19 crisis.
The specific objective of the project is to improve the capacity of EU delegations and headquarters to programme, design and implement TPSDE interventions using the available programming tools.
Qualifications & Skills required:
- A university degree in the areas of economic, social or political sciences.
- Excellent written and oral communication in English and French languages.
- Good knowledge of Spanish
General professional experience:
- At least 10 years professional experience covering the formulation and/or implementation and/or evaluation of international cooperation policies, programmes and projects.
Specific professional experience:
- At At least 8 years of experience related to the formulation and/or implementation and/or evaluation of international co-operation programmes in the areas of private sector development and engagement, trade, sustainable investment, regional economic integration.
- At least 5 years' experience of work with countries eligible for DCI.
- At least 5 years' experience as a team leader in the area of private sector development in international cooperation programmes/projects.
- At least 5 years’ experience of work with the European Union funded programmes and/or EU Delegations.
- Experience working with the private sector will be considered an asset.
- Experience of work as a trainer will be considered an asset.
- Experience of work with fragile states (as per the OECD list) will be considered as an asset.