Communication and Visibility expert - Adelante 2
Position: Communication and Visibility Expert - Adelante 2
Location: EU country, Latin America and the Caribbean
Starting date: January 2021 (estimated)
Duration of project: 48 months, full-time
Project: ADELANTE 2: Technical Assistance, Logistics and Institutional Support, Communication and Visibility
The overall objective of the EU-funded ADELANTE 2 project is to pursue the achievement of the Agenda 2030 through strengthened regional cooperation initiatives, with the specific objectives (1) to offer an innovative and tailored cooperation and jointly tackle key development challenges in LAC, as well as (2) to promote Triangular Cooperation as an innovative tool, in particular for achieving SDG #17
Qualifications and skills:
- Higher education degree in Journalism, Media and/or Communications, or equivalent professional experience (preferably in the fields of Communication/PR/Journalism/ICT/Multi-media web)
- Excellent writing skills (drafting articles, press releases, reports, etc.)
- Good organisational and communication skills.
- Excellent command of English and Spanish.
- Good command of Portuguese would be an asset.
General professional experience:
- At least 6 years of proven experience as a C&V expert in international development cooperation projects
Specific professional experience:
- At least 5 years of proven experience in in processing, design and production of Communications and Visibility materials, including web-design, creation and management of webpages.
- At least 4 years of proven experience in preparation and organisation of events (seminars, workshops, training sessions, etc.)
- At least 4 years of proven experience in relations with the media (print, TV, radio, Internet/social media, etc.)
- At least 3 years of proven experience with Latin America and Caribbean countries
- Specific working experience with international institutions would be an asset