Senior Economist specialised in Econometric modelling
Position: Senior Economist / Econometrician
Location: Saudi Arabia
Duration: 24 months
Start Date: Immediate start
Equinoccio is looking for a Senior Economist specialised in econometric modelling for a 24-month assignment based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Qualifications and skills:
- Post-graduate degree (preferably PhD) in Econometrics, Economic Modelling, Economic Analysis, Statistics, Quantitative Economics.
- Advanced analytical skills
- Fluency in English is essential
General professional experience:
- More than 15 years of relevant work experience in Economic Theory and Economic modelling tools.
- At least 10 years of experience in developing methodologies for economic cost and benefits assessments / analyses.
- Experience in the industrial / infrastructure sectors
- Demonstrated experience in developing key performance Indicators (KPIs) and measuring the economic impact of public programs and policies
- Previous experience working in GCC countries is desirable
Specific professional experience:
Must have a solid knowledge and proven experience of the following areas:
- Cost-benefit analysis of investment, optimization and expansion projects
- Development of econometric models
- Data mapping, compilation, merging, processing and consolidation
- Impact evaluation of public programs and policies
- Various quantitative methods of economic modelling and analysis