SME Support Expert – Expert 3
Position: SME Support Expert – Expert 3
Location: Ramallah with frequent missions to Gaza
Duration: Maximum 60 working days over 6 months
Start date: December 2018 (indicative)
Project: Gaza Industrial Estate incentive program
The global objective of this assignment is to create enabling conditions to industrial development in Gaza. The specific objective of the assignment is to design and support the implementation of an incentive program in Gaza Industrial Estate.
The assignment is comprised of 4 separate and sequentially linked components, encompassing all the aspects to be put in place in order to implement an incentive program worth EUR 7 million for companies willing to relocate their productive plants within the premises of Gaza Industrial Estate (GIE) and its related communication and promotional plan.
Qualifications and skills:
- Master Degree in economics, business administration, engineering, marketing and communication or other related disciplines (or 3 more years of relevant professional experience in the absence of Master Degree);
- Fluent in spoken and written English (minimum requirement)
- Fluent in spoken and written Arabic (preferred requirement)
General professional experience:
- Minimum 12 years of relevant general professional experience.
- Experience in conducting analytical studies (feasibility studies, economic analysis, performance measurement and indicators, mainstreaming of crosscutting issues such as environment, youth, gender, disabilities and right based approaches)
- Experience in evaluation of offers, assessment of grants proposals
- Experience in investment financing, capacity development, training and awareness raising (in particular information and communication).
Specific professional experience:
- Experience in providing SME support on marketing, communication and promotion
- Experience with Industrial Parks
- Experience developed in MENA region and/or Palestine