Regional coordinators for the “Indonesia and Vietnam Partnership Facility” Project
Position: One regional coordinator for Indonesia and one regional coordinator for Vietnam
Location: One coordinator in Indonesia and another one in Vietnam
Duration: 650 working days, over 36 months (for each of the coordinators)
Expected starting date: 08 of March 2019
Project: Indonesia and Vietnam Partnership Facility
The aim of this project is to strengthen the EU-Indonesia relations and the EU-Vietnam relations by supporting the implementation of the Partnership and Cooperation Agreements (PCAs) in priority areas for the EU and in areas of mutual interest with the partner countries. Organization of events, provision of policy dialogue expertise, preparation of studies and management of monitoring and communications and visibility tools would be some of the activities to be implemented.
Qualifications and skills
- University degree at bachelor's level (or equivalent) in a subject or discipline relevant to this assignment such as social science, economy, political science, European studies, etc.
- High proficiency in English.
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesian/Vietnamese is an asset.
General professional experience
- 10 years of full-time general professional experience;
- 5 years of full-time working in project management and implementation.
Specific professional experience
- 3 years of working experience in international cooperation projects in Indonesia/Vietnam (or related to the country);
- Proven experience of working with EU and/or Indonesian/Vietnamese governmental and public authorities
- Knowledge of EU/EU MS and EU cooperation with Indonesia/Vietnam;
- Knowledge of the broad spectrum of EU policies in Indonesia/Vietnam is an asset