Digital Economy and Society Expert
Position: Digital Economy and Society Expert
Duration: Minimum of 12 working days, along 4 months
Start date: 3-September 2018
Project: External assessment of the proposals submitted under ''EU4Digital: supporting digital economy and society in the Eastern Partnership''.
Qualifications and skills
- Masters degree, (or equivalent) in a field related to digital economy and society.
General professional experience
- At least 12 years of relevant professional experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in managing multi-partner development/cooperation projects.
- At least 2 relevant professional experiences as assessor of projects proposals in the framework of competitive selection procedures launched by the EU (calls for tenders, calls for proposals, competitive dialogues or other).
Specific professional experience
- At least 3 prior assignments in program/project evaluations, with at least one in the specific field (as team leader) of transport support programs;
- At least three experiences of leading a team of experts.