Team Leader Mid-term Evaluation - Ukraine
Position: Team Leader
Duration: Minimum 45 working days over 3 months
Start date: September 2018 (indicative)
Project: Mid-term Evaluation of the Service Contracts "EU Support to Ukraine to Re-launch the Economy (EU SURE) EU SURE Technical Assistance Project" and "EU4Business: Network of Business Support Centres in Ukraine"
Qualifications and skills:
- Master’s Degree in a field related to the assignment (public administration, management, economy, etc.) or equivalent professional experience (at least 7 years above the general professional experience specified below);
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation of projects and programmes in the EU or other major international donor setting;
- Fluency in English;
- Knowledge of Ukrainian or/and Russian (minimum level B1 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) is considered an asset.
General professional experience:
- Minimum 12 years of professional experience in one or more areas related to the
Specific professional experience:
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in public or private sector in one or more areas related to the assignment;
- At least 5 years expertise in designing and implementing technical assistance, capacity development, M&E and training programs.
- Local expertise and/or knowledge of the Ukrainian public administration context is considered an asset.