Team Leader – Matching grant agriculture
Position: Team Leader – Matching grant agriculture
Location: Ghana, Wa, Upper West Region
Duration: 80 working days over 5 months
Expected start date: End-August/2018
Project: Feasibility study on the Matching Grant component of the "Productive investments for sustainable agriculture development in Northern Savannah Ecological Zone of Ghana"
Qualifications and skills:
- Master's degree in fields related to the assignment.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
- Excellent communicator with good facilitation and negotiation skills.
- Excellent skills in drafting papers/proposals, reports, training materials and guidelines.
General professional experience:
- 12 years of professional experience related to project implementation, out of which a minimum of 5 years must be at management level.
- Experience in management, as a TL, of at least two donor-funded technical assistance projects and/or studies (including one agricultural development project).
- Working experience in agriculture sector in developing countries.
Specific professional experience:
- 8 years of relevant professional experience in agriculture related projects including agriculture policies' formulation and implementation.
Experience considered as an asset:
- Working experience in Africa, in particular in West Africa.
- Working experience in financing agriculture sector in developing countries.
- Expertise in finance, financial institutions and micro-finance.
- Expertise in private sector and SMEs, in particular agro-businesses.