EU Public Diplomacy Project: CRM expert
Position: CRM expert
Location: Brussels - Belgium
Assignment location and time-frame: The consultant shall work with freelance contract. The work should predominantly take place from in Brussels, Belgium. No travel is currently foreseen. The assignment shall begin as soon as possible.
Project: EU Public Diplomacy Outreach – Americas, Asia-Pacific, Africa
Equinoccio is currently implementing the EU Policy and Outreach Partnership project in tight coordination with the European Commission´s Foreign Policy Instrument.
The EU has commissioned and carried out baseline study “Analysis of the perception of the EU and EU policies abroad” and started collection of target audiences’ views and evaluations from a family of EU Policy and Outreach Partnership actions (who support EU Delegations in their PD actions).
The consultant shall have the following experience & skills:
- University degree or similar professional-level education
- 3 years of post-graduate working experience
- Fluent in English
- Experience in working with various CRM (Customer relations management) systems
- Experience in working with CRM systems for non-profit organisations
- Brussels-based expert or with possibility to easily travel to Brussels
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Evaluate existing CRM systems at the European Commission and other EU Institutions
- Analyse the tools and needs for contact management used by the EU
- Provide recommendations on ways how to optimize current contact management
- Propose tools to respond to the needs of more extensive and intensive relations with constituents
Kindly note that valid work permit to work in Brussels is a must and only selected candidates will be contacted.