KE2 - Technical Advisor/Private sector financing
Position: KE2 - Technical Advisor/Private sector financing
Duration: 32 months
Project: Technical assistance to the coffee and cocoa value chains in Uganda
Qualifications and skills
- University degree in economics/business administration or relevant field.
- Good team management, interpersonal, facilitation and networking skills.
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English and ability to draft high quality reports and communication notes.
- Fully computer literate.
General professional experience
- 7 years’ experience in development project implementation, of which at least 5 in private sector financing.
Specific professional experience
- Knowledge to EDF procedures or similar procedures of other development agencies.
- Project implementation, monitoring and reporting skills.
- Experience in designing and managing private sector funding schemes.