Team Leader - Agricultural value chains development
Position: Team Leader - Agricultural value chains development
Duration: 32 months
Project: Technical assistance to the coffee and cocoa value chains in Uganda
Qualifications and skills
- University degree in agricultural science/economics/business administration or relevant field.
- Good team management, interpersonal, facilitation and networking skills.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English and ability to draft high quality reports and communication notes.
- Fully computer literate.
General professional experience
- 15 years’ experience in development project implementation of which at least 7 years are in agricultural value chains development.
Specific professional experience
- Knowledge of EDF procedures, project cycle management and contract management.
- Experience in project management and sound managerial and technical aspects.
- Experience in designing and managing agricultural and private sector development projects.