Team Leader - Expert in public diplomacy/advocacy
Position: Team Leader - Expert in public diplomacy/advocacy
Duration: 440 working days over 24 months
Project: EU Alumni Engagement Initiative
Qualifications and skills
- Master degree or equivalent in public diplomacy, public relations, management, communication, marketing or a related discipline;
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English;
- Knowledge and understanding of the European Union and its Institutions as well as EU procedures acquired in at least 2 projects/assignments.
General professional experience
- 5 years' post-graduate experience in public diplomacy/advocacy including experience in community management, organisation of international events/activities as well as other international cultural relations activities with i.a. the EU, EU Member States, third countries, international organisations, NGOs, think tanks, cultural institutes, universities;
- 5 years of experience as a team leader in an international environment.
Specific professional experience
- 7 years of experience in project management, including coordination, overseeing project delivery and quality control for projects of a similar size and international coverage as this contract;
- 1 year of experience in supervising the creation and/or maintenance of web platforms, social media communications and other IT tools.