Project Director (Team Leader) EU- South Africa Strategic Economic Partnership
Position: Team Leader
Location: South Africa
Project: EU-South Africa Strategic Economic Partnership
Qualifications and skills
- A master’s degree or equivalent in economics, international trade law, development studies, international relations or political science;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including ability to prepare reports and conduct presentations (proficiency in English);
General professional experience
- 10 years of experience, including 5 years in South African bilateral and regional trade relations.
- 5 years of experience in project management and institutional communication.
Specific professional experience
- Experience in two projects related to the South African legislative and regulatory framework on trade and investment-related sector
- Experience the South African policy formulation processes, in the areas of trade and investment, economic development and regional integration processes
- Knowledge of EU sectorial policies in areas such as trade, enterprise, environment, climate change, energy, science and technology.
- Knowledge of the EU-SA economic and trade relations