GCC - Event Management Experts
Position: Event Management Experts
Location: Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE
Project: EU Policy and Outreach Partnership, Americas, Asia-Pacific, Africa
Start date: March 2018 (indicative)
EQUINOCCIO is launching a Call for applications from Event Management experts based in and with experience of work in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman for collaboration in implementation of the wide range of international cooperation activities in the framework of the currently active EU public diplomacy project.
Required qualifications and experience
- A minimum of five years of professional experience in organisation and management of high-level international events (incl. identification, contracting and supervision of service providers for catering, venue set up, design and print of visibility/branding materials, event invitations and registration).
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with VIPs (such as high level representatives from politics, business, culture, media etc.) and large scale events (at least 100 participants).
- Experience with the organisation of events for one of the following will be an asset: European Union/ international organisations/ embassies/ public authorities
- Experience in event implementation in collaboration with thank tanks, civil society, journalists, youth and universities, cultural leaders will be an asset.
- Prior experience working in projects related to EU visibility will be considered an asset.
- Ability and proven experience in multi-tasking, in taking initiative and working effectively under pressure.
- Excellent written and oral skills in both English and Arabic
- Excellent reporting skills