GCC - Communication, Media, Public Relations Experts
Position: Communicaiton, Media, Public Relations Experts
Location: Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE
Project: EU Policy and Outreach Partnership, Americas, Asia-Pacific, Africa
Start date: March 2018 (indicative)
EQUINOCCIO is launching a Call for applications from Communication, Media and Public Relations experts based in and with experience of work in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman for collaboration in implementation of the wide range of international cooperation activities in the framework of the currently active EU public diplomacy project.
Required qualifications and experience:
- A minimum of five years of professional experience in communications, public and media relations, marketing or a related field.
- Capability and proven experience in developing institutional communication strategies
- Experience in producing social media campaigns
- Capability and proven experience crafting messages in various formats (press releases, websites, success stories, blog entries, tweets, etc.) targeting a variety of audiences.
- Experience in story-telling communications productions, documentary productions or investigative journalism.
- Experience working with the EU and or other diplomatic representations or international organisations, as well as government structures will be considered an asset.
- Prior experience working in projects related to EU visibility will be considered an asset.
- Ability and proven experience in multi-tasking, in taking initiative and working effectively under pressure.
- Excellent written and oral skills in both English and Arabic
- Familiarity with web-based and social media platforms.