Team Leader - Impact analysis expert (Trade)
Position: Team Leader - Impact analysis expert (Trade)
Several positions to be covered for incoming proposals
Location: Depending on each contract
Qualifications and skills:
- Background in economics and proven knowledge of ex ante and ex post evaluation.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- 10 years' experience in project management, including quality control and conflict resolution experience, in projects of at least € 200 000 and covering at least 2 countries.
- Proven experience in management of teams of at least 6 people.
- Experience carrying out Sustainability Impact Assessments (SIAs) on trade liberalization and/or impact evaluation of trade and economic policies on any of the following fields: gender equality, gender consumers, gender social matters, human rights.