KE2: Junior Expert – Public Diplomacy - EU POP Indonesia
Position: Key expert 2: Junior Expert – Public Diplomacy
Location: Jakarta (Indonesia)
Duration: 300 working days over 36 months
Start date: May 2018 (indicative)
Project: EU Policy and Outreach Partnership Indonesia
Qualifications and skills:
- University degree in political science, public relations, public diplomacy, communication, management or another related field.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and computer literacy skills
General professional experience:
- Minimum 3 years of general professional experience in a sector relevant to the scope of the assignment.
Specific professional experience:
- Minimum 1 year of specific professional experience in the field of public diplomacy, communication, public relations, event management, marketing in the scope of international relations.
- Working experience in Indonesia and/or Southeast Asia.
- Experience in international cooperation and advocacy is an asset.
- Familiarity with EU Indonesia relations is an asset.