Junior Design Expert (Malawi)
Position: Junior Design Expert
Location: Lilongwe (Malawi)
Duration: 215 working days over 36 months
Start date: March 2018 (indicative)
Project: Support to the management of visibility and communications for the Delegation of the European Union to the Republic of Malawi
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Media, Marketing, Design, Arts or a related subject, OR
- Lower degree AND an additional professional experience working with IT design programmes of 3 years on top of the professional experience required below.
- Strong technical expertise in design and proven advanced knowledge of IT design programmes, such as InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Fluent in English and Chichewa.
- At least 2 years of design related experience.
- Proven communications and/or design experience in Africa, a distinct advantage.
- Technical expertise in complementary fields, such as photography or video production, an asset.