Visibility, Communications and Events Management Expert (Malawi)
Position: Visibility, Communications and Events Management Expert
Location: Lilongwe (Malawi)
Duration: 375 working days over 36 months
Start date: March 2018 (indicative)
Project: Support to the management of visibility and communications for the Delegation of the European Union to the Republic of Malawi
Qualifications and skills:
- Postgraduate Degree in Communications Management, Media, Institutional Marketing, Political Communications or a related subject, OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in said specializations AND an additional relevant professional experience of 4 years on top of the professional experience required below.
- Fluent in English.
General professional experience:
- At least 2 years of experience in communications and/or events organization.
- Preferably organising events for the EU, international organisations, donors, international non-governmental organisations and/or embassies.
Specific professional experience:
- Proven experience in communications, min. 1 year in Africa, preferably in SADC countries.
- Experience with European Union's Visibility and Communications, a distinct advantage.
- Technical expertise in complementary fields, such as design or photography, an asset.