Activity coordinator with specific experience in selected IPR (patents, copyrights, plant variety and/or GIs), SEA IP Key Action
Position: KE Lot 1, Activity coordinator with specific experience in selected IPR (patents, copyrights, plant variety and/or GIs)
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Duration: 880 working days over 44 months
Project: Intellectual Property Expertise for the IP Key Action – South East Asia Region
Qualifications and skills:
- University degree in law, political science, economics or equivalent
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
General professional experience:
- More than 4 years of experience in the organisation of activities and/or events.
- Experience in international cooperation projects, in particular in the implementation of EU funded projects.
- Experience in IP in the EU
- Professional experience gained in South East Asia
Specific professional experience:
- Experience in international trade negotiations
- Experience in IPR related to Europe-South East Asia countries relations or gained in SEA countries.
- Acquainted with the IP environment in EU and SEA (patents, copyright, plant variety and GIs)
- Acquainted with the main IP issues related to international trade negotiations between EU and SEA countries