Team Leader for the project EU-Philippines Trade Related Technical Assistance Programme
Position: Team Leader
Location: Manila (The Philippines)
Duration: 850 working days over 54 months
Start date: October 2017 (indicative)
Project: Technical Assistance for the EU-Philippines Trade Related Technical Assistance Programme 4 (TRTA4)
Qualifications and skills:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, but preferable a Master’s degree in economics, international trade, law, business administration or relevant discipline, or minimum 15 years of relevant professional experience;
- Organisational, communication, mobilisation and change management skills applied in the context of managing international teams of experts of different technical backgrounds;
- Proven substantial experience in advising governments and ability to develop solid partnerships with high-level officials in order to achieve project results;
- An excellent verbal and written command of English is essential.
General professional experience:
- Minimum 12 years of professional experience related to at least one, but preferably several of the fields of the programme.
Specific professional experience:
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience related to the management and coordination of complex technical assistance programmes funded by donors, preferably of EU-funded technical assistance programmes of similar value;
- Demonstrable professional experience of trade, private sector development and economic integration issues, in particular of ASEAN, EU integration policies and the WTO;
- Relevant professional experience in ASEAN and/or the Philippines would be an added advantage.Previous experience in ASEAN and/ or the Philippines would be considered an asset.